| Best-Funniest.BlogSpot.com | > Best Funniest Blog from Internet | > A Very Funny Cool Short Jokes Blog on Internet ...

Funny IT, Computers and smart Phones Short Jokes

 

I changed my password to "incorrect". So whenever I forget what it is the computer will say "Your password is incorrect".

I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.

Moses had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud.

The first computer dates back to Adam and Eve. It was an Apple with limited memory, just one byte. And then everything crashed.

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

Entered what I ate today into my new fitness app and it just sent an ambulance to my house.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Maybe if we start telling people the brain is an app they will start using it.

Q: What do you call the security outside of a Samsung Store? A: Guardians of the Galaxy.


funny mobile phone



Why did the Blonde go to the Apple Store? She wanted a Big Mac meal.

Did you know my iphone is also a remote control? Lets go somewhere remote and you can have control.

Baby, if you were an iPhone 6, I would tap you all day!

I AM happy to see you but thats just an iphone in my pocket.

Q: According to Apple what is the leading cause of iphones overheating? A: Downloading images of Katy Perry!

If Apple made a car, would it have Windows?

I think my iPhone is broken....I pushed the home button and I'm still at school.





Funny Popular Posts and Funny Articles

Funny Website Disclaimer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The jokes provided by Best-Funniest.Blogspot.Com are for general laughing purposes only. All jokes on the website are provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the degree of laughability of any jokes contained in Best-Funniest.Blogspot.Com whether viewed with a PC or via a mobile device.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss of sanity or mental damage of any kind incurred as a result of rolling on the floor laughing at jokes contained at Best-Funniest.Blogspot.Com. Your use of the site and your reliance on any joke information on the site is solely at your own risk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| A Very Funny Blog Best-Funniest.blogSpot.com/
| Links: | Funny Blog RSS Feed | Contact WebPage | Privacy Policy WebPage | WebSite Speed Test PageSpeed Insights
♢ @ [at]♢ Best-Funniest.Blogspot.Com ♢ A Very Funny Blog ♢. Powered by Blogger.